Thursday, March 31, 2011

Surprise, you've got mail!

I got a lovely little package in the mail today!  Some new Joel Dewberry fabric to play with... I'm in love!! His Aviary collection is so fresh, and is everything I love about Spring.  It's been awhile since I spent the entire day sewing, and this fabric is just the excuse to jump back in the pool.  I'm still determined to open the PeachHoneyPreemie in July, so I need to get crackin!



The hard part, at least for me, about being introduced to a new fabric designer is that my "have to have it" brain is now dying to buy everything is the collection.  Remember my shopping addiction?  How can you not love everything?

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

This weekend is going to be filled with family and food, and I need it!!  Hope all of you have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This fabric is so beautiful!
aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...