Tuesday, March 22, 2011

White blooms...

My hubby and I took a trip to Trader Joe's yesterday.  As soon as you walk through the door you're greeted by buckets of fresh flowers.  I can't resist, even though Joseph whispers in my ear, "We don't need any more flowers."  Of course we do.  The blooms is the upstairs bathroom are turning brown, so it's time to restock.  I want the hubby to have a relaxing experience while taking care of business, even though he's fine with Golf Digest.


Hydrangea's are my all-time favorite flower.  Big, fluffy, white clouds of happiness.  I'm praying my trees take off in the backyard, so my shady areas will give way to fruitful bushes full of these lovelies.  


What flowers makes you swoon?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...