Saturday, June 12, 2010

Life in Bloom

Life is hectic… my creativity draining, but my life is full of promise and happiness. I spent the morning (5 hours to be exact) performing wedding duties… diligently ordering supplies, addressing envelopes and applying stamps. I was a long productive morning, but there is so much more to be done…
The laundry still lies unfolded on the floor, clean dishes in the dishwasher need to be put away, and my office lay in shambles. What’s a girl to do? What will I do with all of my free time after the wedding? My friends say that I am destined to get ready for babies, and I’m inclined to agree, but I hope to have a little time to get my household in order.
My vegetable garden is in full bloom, and so are the stupid birds that insist on eating every ripe strawberry available… the cantaloupe vines make their way over the raised beds, and the zucchini lay nestled underneath their protecting leaves. It’s quite a site to wake up to in the morning…
Life is in full bloom… and I’m enjoying the view…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...