Friday, June 5, 2009

Weak, or human?

I worked 16 hours last night, and barely got home (thanks to my blaring music and strong wind)... I finally fell asleep at 8am and then woke up at 2pm and that was it... No more sleeping for you, Jess... that's all you get!! Now I'm watching "The Hills" re-runs trying to relax. I'm so trashed!!! I only have to work 4 hours today... thank GOD!!!... and I plan on getting 12 hours of sleep tonight with my love beside me. I haven't seen Joseph since he kissed me goodbye (when I was half asleep) yesterday morning.... he had a 6am meeting this morning, but he made sure to close all the curtains and turn down the bed, so all I had to do was collapse into my pillow. It was wonderful, but I really wanted him here... I didn't sleep well.

If you didn't already know it by now I really really want my house... I'm working as much as I can while my body will let me, so from now on it's balls to the wall... until I land straight on my face... which I have a feeling will be soon. Everyone at work keeps saying, "You're young... you can handle it." I'm sorry, but I don't know if I can handle it... Am I weak, or just human?

2 comments:

My baby!! said...

The love of my life!! You are working way to hard the least i can do for my baby is turn the bed down for her... Jess I love you more and more each day that i spend with you, and i'm lying in bed right now counting down the second until the woman of my Dreams comes home to me so i can massage those feet and love ALL over her.. DAMN i love this woman... I love stinker!!!

am. said...

human. love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...