Monday, June 8, 2009

This is how crazy I've become

I worked twelve hours yesterday (11a-11pm), then because I just hadn't been torturing myself enough I slept in one of the sleep rooms for 4 hours (well, actually I only slept for 45min), and then got up and finished up the night shift (3a-7a)... I thought I was trashed the other day, but it doesn't even compare to what I'm feeling today. I didn't even have to take a benedryl... I came home, took a shower, and then passed out for 7 hours with absolutely no interruption. That's how freakin' exhausted I was... no benedryl!?!... I haven't done that in years. I go back to work tomorrow until Thursday and then I'm off to Fort Bragg for three days with my love... THANK THE LORD!!

Today is a special day for Joseph and me... it's our 2 year anniversary and now we have the whole evening to love on each other. He just brought me a glass of wine and a plate of crackers with seafood salad in bed (classy and delicious!!), and now he's in the kitchen making his famous Balsamic Pork Tenderloin... so good!! After dinner we're going to pamper each other until we fall asleep... nothing else could be better after a long week at work.

My love... you are the love of my life and the man of my dreams, and these last two years have been incredibly blissful. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you... I love you more than you will ever know... Happy anniversary my Honeybush!!!

2 comments:

Tamarra said...

I've fallen behind on my blog reading but want to wish a belated Happy Anniversary hope you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

2 freaking years!!!!HELL I AM GETTING OLD!!!! I miss you and I love you! Congrats to you and my home bot Joseph!!!

Cea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...