Monday, April 4, 2011

Rainbow Blooms...

This weekend was everything I love about spring.  Eating at the resort, aka my parent's backyard, multiple trips to Home Depot, and oogling over the colorful plants at Green Acres Nursery.  Love.  Hank was, of course, delighted he was able to lay in the sun all day, and I was pretty pleased myself.  The sun is like therapy to me... it's just what I need to get rid of the anxious thoughts rolling around in my head.  I can just breathe and focus on the cool breeze hitting my face.

I took a trip to the farmer's markets.  The sun was shining, Thank the Lord, and the air was warm.  I was dying for this day.  It's the beginning of fresh fruit season, so there isn't a whole lot in season right now.  I didn't get much, but I did stumble upon this bouquet of rainbow hapiness.  Oh boy, you belong on my table.



I love Ranunculus!!  The delicate petals are endless.  The sunniness doesn't stop.  If I could find a bunch of white ranunculus, my life would be complete!!


What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...