Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My new Baby!!!

I woke up this morning to the sound of the doorbell and shot out of bed trying desperately not to fall on my face as I ran down the stairs... MY NEW COMPUTER IS HERE!!! I've been a PC user my whole life, but I made the switch, people!! I'm a MAC user now! The switch was necessary after refocusing my attention to starting my business... and poor Joseph was tired of having all my "stuff" on his computer, and before I downloaded even more programs I thought it was best to buy my own computer. I can't wait to dive into all that it has to offer... it's all mine!!

8 comments:

Pam said...

I have been thinking of going to a Mac too! You're going to have so much fun!

Jess said...

I know I'm so excited to have everything organized in my own little space...

Anonymous said...

mac is the only way to go!!! wouldn't trade mine for anything. i felt stupid when i had to use a pc because using macs are so easy. in fact, if you are having a problem doing something it is because you are trying to make it too difficult.

Jess said...

Good to know... What programs do you recommend most?

3 Hip Chics said...

keep us posted...i'm wanting to change but am so use to my Dell

Jess said...

I was nervous about switching, too, but my brother-in-law swears by his Mac and it seems like all the artists I know have Mac and makes life easier, so I though I would make the switch. I have also had a lot of issues with viruses on my computer (having my credit card info stollen and all that fun stuff) and Mac are a little more secure... I will definitely keep you posted...

MotorCityMystic said...

I love mine and I know you'll love yours. I don't know where you live, there maybe a Mac group in your neck of the woods. They're a fun bunch of people.

Jess said...

Thanks for the advice!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...