Thursday, July 8, 2010

Even my trainer couldn't push me...

So arrived at my trainer's house this morning (not ready to workout) with dark circles under my eyes, and a contagious yawn. She asked, "How are you doing, girl?"... I just wanted to break down and cry!!! I'm so exhausted!!! Everyday at work feels like I'm being rolled over with a steam engine (I'm tired of the fight), wedding plans aren't complete (the little stuff is piling on), my art studio is a mess (and since I'm a little OCD when it comes to organization, it' driving me nuts!), and I can't sleep because the endless to-do-list is on repeat in my cluttered head. My trainer felt pity for me, so instead of pushing me, she gave me a 45min massage... GOD BLESS HER!!!
We're off to Reno for 2 days, and I'm hoping it will be the weekend away Joseph and I have been dying for. Tuesday is my mom and my birthday, so we're going to lunch and getting a massage together... hopefully the two massages in one week will get me out of this funk. I need to refocus and get back to being me, instead of this cranky, tired version. Pray for me!!

3 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Enjoy your weekend and your upcoming birthday. I'm sure things will look better after you've had a little time away. But I can totally relate to your stress and endless to do list. It'll all come together.

Jess said...

Thanks!!! Joseph and I are both looking forward to having some time away from the to-do list...

Suzanne said...

Reno should do it for you. You probably just need some time away, then when you get back it will look fresh again. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...