Friday, April 3, 2009

Blogger Inspired...

Oh for heaven's sake!!! Three posts in one day!!!! I don't know what's come over me, but I'm just feeling a little blogger inspired...

I've been wanting to do a little self portrait photo shoot for awhile, but have been feeling a little disgusted with myself... but today was different, so I gave it a shot (no pun intended). I went on SPC and I got a little jolt of energy and creativity... but, I didn't like any of the pics I took, except this one...

Maybe after I learn to photoshop the dark circles under my eyes I'll revisit this adventure... ta ta for now...

2 comments:

Tamarra said...

that photo is amazing.. you are so very beautiful girl!

Jess said...

Thank you so much!!! You have no idea how big my smile is when I see a comment from you Miss Tami... Thanks for all the support... it means so much, lovey...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...