Friday, April 3, 2009

Art Journal Friday #1...

Two posts in one day?? What?!? I decided that I wanted to start a little weekly somethin somethin in an attempt to keep my self-projects going... I'm always working on something, and sometimes I feel the need to be selfish and work on me. Since Art Journaling is my new favorite thing, I've decided to channel that passion into a book about me... my childhood, my thoughts and fears, passions, and especially my love (Mr. Joseph Vazquez... hi my Honeybush!!!).

Every Friday I'll post a new Art Journal entry to inspire your upcoming weekend. Come join my journey!!!.. here we go....

I edited the picture in Photoshop (turned it black and white and messed with the contrast)and then printed it on regular white printer paper... I wanted to highlight Joseph (in the lower left corner) and the Tree so I colored them in with colored pencil... added a little journaling, collaging and oil pastel rubbing around the edge...

The journaling reads...

This was the first time we went to Fort Bragg... and this was the view from our hotel room... It was beautiful!! We had the view of the ocean and the love of each other... It was incredibly romantic and I fell in love with you all over again... I hope we always feel this way about each other. I couldn't imagine going through life with anyone but you, my love... you are my EVERYTHING!! I love you terribly...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...