Monday, April 6, 2009

Exercising my green thumb...

Well, well, well... this was quite a weekend... Breakfast at Abuela's (ate way too much), art gallery showing in Woodland (amazing!!!), and Drive-in movie for the first time in I don't know how long. Joseph and I figured out a foam mattress, a couple pillows and a quilt add up to a bed conveniently located in the back of my SUV... it was so perfect and I almost fell asleep during the movie... ahhhhh!!!

Sunday we drove with my parents down to Sunnyvale for my Uncle Al and Aunt Ruth's 70th wedding anniversary brunch... 70 years!!! and they're as spunky as ever... HILARIOUS!!! The ride to and from was very... ummm... entertaining... My mom was dancing to "Love Shack" while Joseph and I were hysterically laughing and my dad was rolling his eyes...


This morning I had the gardening bug, so I watched Martha Stewart's On Demand annual planting videos and then headed off to Home Depot. I bought some Ranunculus (mixed colors) and Gladiolus bulbs (a deep red color... gorgeous), and a beefy red tomato plant... home grown tomatoes with salt and pepper is heavenly in the summertime. I even made little tags for the flower pots... so stinkin cute!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...