Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Roommate

Joseph moved in this weekend... Yes, we're living in sin... *wink*

I wasn't expecting things to feel any different because lately we've been spending most nights together, but I was oh so wrong... IT IS WONDERFUL!!! Just knowing that every day I will come home to him makes me feel incredibly safe and loved...

He got off work early today, and instead of having to go home and get clothes to come to my place, he just came home to OUR place... We spent the rest of the day together hanging pictures and doing laundry (I don't know why, but I love folding his clothes... I think it's because he always gives me this appreciative look, like he's saying "you didn't have to do that, but I love that you did."... That look means everything to me).

Joseph and I always talk about our future together, but this move made it real... Our love feels stronger somehow... And aside from finding a place for his stuffed Homer Simpson dolls (and matching SLIPPERS!!!), everything is perfect!!... (Homer is actually starting to grow on me)...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...