Monday, March 16, 2009

A beautiful day to lift my spirits...

It was 73 degrees on Friday here in Sacramento, and boy did I need it... I happily ran some errands (grocery store, coffee shop, bookstore) and then took the long way home through Downtown Sac (trees were blooming and couples happily ran through McKinley Park), instead of taking the freeway. I drove with the windows down, soaking up every breath of fresh air... I found a great radio station on Sirius Satellite that played old school Hip Hop and I couldn't have been more at peace.
When I got home I opened all the windows, did laundry, swept and mopped the floors, and cooked dinner for my honey and me. It was such a fabulous day, and it ended with a cuddle with my Joseph and a glass of wine... What could be better?

I love you my Stink!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...