Sunday, March 8, 2009

Digi made easy...

I finally got Photoshop CS4 downloaded to my computer, which means I can add another couple Internet classes to my already busy day, but I can't help myself...

Miss Jessica Sprague is my new hero... I never thought digital scrapbooking could be so easy. Her videos are so easy to follow that I encourage anyone who's ever been interested in working with digi fun to TAKE HER CLASSES!!!

This layout was the first lesson of the "Up and Running" class, and OMG it was so easy!!! She starts the lesson with the blank layout and you finish it by adding a picture, embellishment, and journaling. The journaling reads...

"Your hands feels safe... with you in my grasp I feel like I can take on anything. Your hands provide comfort and love... we were on our way to a wedding this day and I had never felt so much in love with you... Your love makes me weak... I love you..."

I have a lot more lessons to get through and 3 more classes, but I'm very excited!!! Maybe I can finally tackle my two Europe trip scrapbooks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This woman is incredible!! I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with her.. I can be having the worst day and when i come home and see that smiling face it changes everything! I wish everyone can feel as good as Jess makes me feel.. I love You gorgeous!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...