Monday, July 21, 2008

Holy Productive Weekend, Batman!!!!

Oh my freakin goodness!!! I got so much done this weekend... I spent all of Friday sitting on the floor of my office organizing my multitude of crap (after a hefty helping of Starbucks... gotta love that caffeine buzz)... Every thing is where it should be and now I just have some minor organizing of pictures and patterned paper to do and then I'm FINISHED!!! It feels so good, I can't even explain it... I can't stop walking in the room and admiring my work...

Here are some of the final pics...

If you can't remember what my "creative space" used to look like... take a look... it was ridiculous...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I opened an ETSY site!!!... I'm gonna post my first two pieces in a couple days, so stay tuned... (TELL YOUR FRIENDS I DO COMMISSIONS!!), and I hope to post some stamps I've been designing... I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...