Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Mati and Creative Spaces

Well, I couldn't sleep last night after talking to my wonderful and beautiful friend Mati... she is a SPECTACULAR artist (go see her stuff at http://www.eyeofthestorm1.com/), and has invited me to her home to teach me color theory... I have absolutely NO idea what this entails, however, any pointers she can give me is very appreciated... stay tuned for what I learn...

Also... I am in the midst of cleaning/organizing my office/creative space (well, Joseph will tell you I've been doing that for months now, and it doesn't seem to be looking any better... unfortunately he is absolutely correct)... The messiness is RIDICULOUS and does nothing for my so-called "Creative Juices"... I've been forced to create on my kitchen table, kitchen counter tops, and my bed (which has become my favorite 'cause I can watch reruns of Seinfeld while I work)... Thanks to my manager's husband, who has graciously agreed to build me my very own work table (and to my love, Joseph, who lovingly put together my IKEA cube system) in a few short weeks I will be equipped with the worlds best creative space... I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm a very lucky girl...

This is what my kitchen table has become... AHHHHH!!!


And this is my disaster of an office... I know I know... it's horrible... (sorry about the dark pictures... there's almost NO light... I hate that!!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...