Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Play...Grow... Eat... Love...

Hello All!!! So it occurred to me tonight, as I was painting over a doodle I did in my art journal, that we are all way to concerned with being perfect... and according to my new creative idol, Miss Suziblu (http://www.suziblu.blogspot.com/), your art journal should be the one place you are allowed to create bad ugly art... So, instead of carefully planning my next move on my next entry I picked out a couple colors of my acrylic paint (along with the Iridescent pearl I picked up yesterday) and just started painting... then I dipped my brush in black paint and wrote the first words that came to mind... PLAY... GROW... EAT... LOVE... I don't know about you, but I think these are very wise words (well, maybe not the eat part)...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...