Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Haul video!!

I went shopping!!!  It was one of those days where I couldn't just pass by my local University Art Store... I had to go in and stock up.  Good thing I had my shopping list on my phone.  Earlier that week I received a package from DickBlick, so I decided to make my first ever Haul video.  Hope you enjoy my excited chatter?





Links from this video (in no particular order)
Golden polymer medium
Golden Fluid acrylic in Zinc white
Prismacolor NuPastels
Tortillions
Gelly roll pen in White
Pentel Sunburst in White
Tesia Blackburn (Golden Artist)
Princeton brushes
Heart Clothing Boutique
Kneaded eraser
Derwent Watercolor pencil in flesh pink

If you ever have any questions about the products I use, or talk about, please don't hesitate to email me. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be the first to view my videos (they usually are posted on the channel a couple days before the blog post is published). Thanks for watching!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Jess, I never knew what a haul was either.
Thanks for the zinc vs. titanium tip.
I love your videos

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you're doing so much better. I'm glad.

Jess said...

Yes, doing much better, Suzanne. Thanks!!

Marianne... thanks for the support. I hope to bring you lots more tips and tricks soon. Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...