Monday, December 6, 2010

Week 2... Prepping a painting





Yea, I was rambling a little bit today, but I hope it was helpful. I can't wait until you guys see my next few cravings posts. I hope you swoon over my goodies like I do. I can't tell you how much these video are helping my creativity... I get to play while talking to all of you. It's so wonderful!!
Here are some links to the products I talk about it the video...

Painting Surfaces
Birch Plywood
Stretched Canvas
Ampersand Gessobord
Golden Gesso

Mediums
Winsor & Newton Watercolors
Golden Heavy Body Acrylics
Golden Fluid Acrylics
Portfolio Water Soluble Oil Pastels
Prismacolor Watercolor Colored Pencils
Ranger Adirondak Color Wash
Ranger Archival Ink
Ranger Distress Ink

ps... I made a little mistake... the mulberry color underneath the cerulean oil pastel was a watercolor pencil, not an oil pastel.

2 comments:

Laura Catherine O said...

Jess,
This was SO helpful! Heartfelt thanks for sharing such great info. I am just beginning to explore mixed media and can't thank you enough. xx

Jess said...

You're very welcome... I so excited you're giving Mixed Media a try. You are going to LOVE IT!!! So many things to use, so much fun to be had. Enjoy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...