Sunday, July 12, 2009

New beginnings...


We received some wonderful, early birthday, news today... Lennar accepted our offer on our dream house. It's 2250 square feet of happiness, and has 4 bedrooms, and 3 baths, perfect for our future growing family and my need to create. The kitchen opens up to a beautiful great room overlooking our backyard... which will be dirt for awhile, but with the help of Joseph's Aunt, we will have a sanctuary to enjoy for years to come (my kitchen table is filled with landscaping books and magazines... time to do my research)

I hope this house see tons of loud family parties filled with laughter and tequila... and also that my dad follows through with his threats and spends a couple nights in our guest room (I could just imagine waking up to him and Joseph sitting in the living room watching cartoons and eating Lucky Charms... classic!).

We are so over-the-moon excited!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...