Friday, May 1, 2009

AJF #3

I Never Said Nothing...

... Inspired by the song by Liz Phair, I picked out one of my naughty pin-up girl pics, and started creating... I accented the pic with a white Gelly Roll pen, added a little edging and journaling... The white circles and yellow "splotches" are made with the cardboard of a toilet paper roll (yes, I use anything I can find... and it's free... YAY!!)


The journaling reads...
LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR REGRETS... and it's certainly too short to pretend you are someone you're not. Every life needs a little scandal and intrigue... and every woman deserves the right to be a little naughty... BE NAUGHTY!

I just ordered some gardening books last night after an inspirational hour of Martha Stewart "On Demand" videos... I'm telling you, that woman is a freakin' genius!! I was, however, a little disappointed to find out the bulbs I planted won't make their debut until Spring of NEXT YEAR!!! How the heck did I not know that? I'm not a patient woman, and I have a feeling I'll be digging them out before it's time, but I really hope I won't... they're too beautiful to ruin....

I'm still working on my commissioned piece for The American Cancer Society, and I promise I'll have it finished by Tuesday... her name is Mary... She is strong and beautiful and I can't wait to show her off...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...