Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MIA

I've been MIA lately... same ol' story... workin', workin', workin'... I finished the Suzi Blu class. (click on my Mixed media badge on the left to see my work... I'll post the finished product in a week or so)...

I have become the most impatient, cynical person... I'm so sick of myself!!! I'm determined to get back to my happy self... and here's my plan...

1. Exercise more... I need to get back on my bike (I'm going for a little 30mile ride on Monday
with a fellow biker friend of mine)... And I need some kind of relaxation/meditation (I'm gonna try some "Hot Yoga" with another friend of mine... may God be with me)

2. Don't let the clusterf*ck of my job get to me... It's a difficult process but I'm trying...

3. Don't stress about money... with my focus being on getting my house I've been trying to pay off bills, and save every available penny (and with my shopping addiction, it's not so easy) to pay off credit cards... I'm an instant gratification kinda girl, and it's so frustrating... I just want everything now...

4. PAINT, PAINT, PAINT... not only is this my major way of relaxing, but it also gives me a
lot of satisfaction and pride to create beautiful pieces.... not to mention that when I finally
get off my butt to get prints made, I can make some extra money on Etsy.com... I'll keep
you posted...

What do you think of my plan?... Think I'll follow through with it?... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your work Jess. You are quite the artist. Stu says how much? He wants an original piece before you become famous. 30 mile bike ride... hot yoga...you go girl. Love ya.
Ms. Trish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...