Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mixed Media with Tim Holtz...

I had a class with Tim Holtz on Monday... it was so much fun!!! He is such a sweetheart and so down to earth and helpful... I had so much fun!!... and of course I acted like a complete groupie (I'm such a dork)... he signed my apron and took a picture with me... It was the last class of the weekend, and I was happy to see Tim as perky as ever...
I was surprised at how many techniques were involved in this one 12x12 canvas... I can't wait until he comes back next year... and this time I'm camping outside to shop, so I can sign up for more than one class... I have to admit though that it was the one I really really wanted to take... LOVE HIM!!!

The class was a mixed media Christmas collage and we used everything but the kitchen sink to put together this holiday piece... I loved the way it turned out... My plan is to put together a few of these for christmas gifts this year... a little something for family and friends from my humble little studio...
..they are sure to be filled with lots of love from yours truly...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...