Saturday, June 28, 2008

I WANT A HOUSE!!!

I am so determined to get the hell out of my apt... My upstairs neighbors have decided to allow another family to squeeze into their two bedroom apt (that makes a total of two husbands, two wives and three kids... oh, and one on the way... and from the look of the wife, she's due any moment... can't wait for another screaming baby)... they also allow their kids to stomp around the apartment at 8 o'clock in the morning... When did parents completely lose control of their kids?

So once again I worked OT last night until 430am, got to sleep around 530am and was at work by 2pm the same day... I can't stress how much I want a house... unfortunately it is at the expense of my health, sanity and patience... My apt lease ends in March, and damn it, I don't think I can stand living here any longer than that.. 9 months and counting...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...